Family Spa Sauna Tent With Free Sauna Belt– Easiest Way to Burn Fat, Prevent the Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases & Cancer, Ease Stress, Detoxify the Body, Improve Breathing and Get the Skin Glowing
Relaxation and healing right from the comfort of the home
Limited time offer sale
Personal InflatableHome Portable Sauna
“The warmth is so good for my muscles, my joints, my skin, actually my whole body and soul
– Dr. Martins ( Ajah Lagos)
Make the most of your body with a Portable Inflatable Sauna.
Now Selling for N115,220
With Over 1.5 Million Units Sold Worldwide, This Machine is Great for Losing Excess Fat, Detoxifying the body system, quick recovery from injury and Skin beautification among other benefits
Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey of relaxation and well-being? Let me introduce you to the extraordinary Portable Steam Sauna, an essential addition to your life that will revolutionize the way you unwind and rejuvenate.
7 Miraculous Sauna Benefits in Video
Top Product Review
- Easy Access Sit-in Steam Sauna Design
- Compact Spa Size Perfect for At-Home Use
- Detoxifying & Soothing Infrared Heated Body Therapy
- Portable, Personal Home Sauna Style
- Includes Folding Chair for Comfortable Seating
- Energy & Power Efficient Design, Low-Cost Heating Sauna
- Convenient Hand Access Zippers for Book/Magazine Reading
- Wired Controller for Timer & Auto Heat Setting
- Integrated Foot Pad Heating Mat
- Used for Personal Health Care, Detox, Stress & Fatigue Reduction
What’s in the Box:
- Home Sauna Tent
- Foldable Chair
Easy to install
How to use it
Instructions for use:
1. Open the colored box carefully and take out all the components in the packing box.
2. Unfold the sauna bathtub, connect the “air inlet” hole with the foot pump, then step on for about 1 minute until the air cylinder is inflated, but feel it by hand so as not to overfill the air.
3. Then connect it with a white pin so that the air is kept inside to support the tub without glue.
4. Fill the vaporizer with fresh water up to the water mark line. When using Aroma oil sauna, put a drop of Aroma oil in the water. When taking a herbal sauna, please put a herbal sachet in its entirety.
5. Connect the steam bath with the steam hose, be careful that the hose fits tightly.
6. Insert the plug into a suitable socket and switch on the network. The POWER light will turn on.
7. Turn the TIMER knob to 5 minutes, when steam is being produced, turn the TIMER again for the
desired time. Normally 20 ~ 30 minutes are preferred
How much does this cost?
While on Jumia and konga it is sold for N89,000 – N130,000
While we are selling for just N85,500, because we have direct access to the manufacturer to produce the same quality at a reduced cost without lowering quality. Wonderful
Buying from our website guarantees that you will save money plus ensure free delivery and set up for most our customers
What People are Saying
“A Great Buy”
I am new to the sauna world and to be honest, the internet can be our friend and our enemy, as I learn more about the sauna online, I read stuff like, “it does detoxify your body, it doesn’t, the temperature has to above a higher degree to get the full effect, you can use it every day, recommend every 2-3 times a week.” So yes I am a little bit overwhelmed by it all but I’m going to go with what subtle improvements I am beginning to notice in my body and skin problems. I am suffering with leaky gut/ parasite problems, skin problems and because of that my immune system is all wack and off balance, in the time since I started using this for about two weeks now, I notice my skin is much smoother all around but especially in the three dry areas where I am have eczema problems, neck area and the two inner folds of my arms, I am beginning to notice a small difference and the big one for me is the warts (I have HPV) on my hands (9 small ones all around my hand) are starting to get smaller and smaller.
After reading about the benefits of regular sauna use I decided I would stock up on electrolytes and try to use the sauna for 30 consecutive days. I wanted to see how it holds up to daily use. I also wanted to see how my body would benefit. I’m 22 days in and here is what I know to be true so far….
1. It’s very easy to set up and takedown. It honestly takes no time at all. I do it without even thinking about it.
2. It doesn’t take long to heat up. By the time I get my drinks and towels, it’s pretty warm.
3. It rarely gets up to 140 degrees unless the room it’s in is also warm. In a cool airy room, it will stay between 122-135 degrees, depending on whether you are using the armholes to use your phone or multitask. I won’t complain about the temperature because even at 122 degrees I find myself drenched in sweat.
4. I’ve been an insomniac all year, but after only a week into using this sauna, I can actually fall asleep without taking anything.
5. My skin looks AMAZING!!!!! I believe it’s from the detoxing effect
I am an international teacher, so I move to different destinations constantly— I don’t own my own home— so I obviously cannot invest in a traditional sauna, hence a portable sauna is perfect for me. In addition, I have an extremely busy day, so I need a sauna that will heat up quickly. This sauna heats up in a microsecond. I spend about ten-minutes in the sauna at a time on average and then I go about doing my daily activities, so I need a sauna that will heat up quickly. However, one problem that one would have to contend with is the folding and storage of the sauna. However, the difficulty in folding and storing the sauna is a worthwhile trade-off for the high-quality of this product.
“The height fully extended is nice and tall. For such a small package, it puts out a lot of airflows. If it’s less than 10m away, and everything works really well.
Dr. Martins – Lekki
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the benefits of sitting in a sauna?
Nearly everyone can benefit from regularly sitting in a personal sauna. Aside from being immensely relaxing, sweating inside a closed space can help eliminate toxins, boost your immune system’s cell activity, relieve muscle aches and pains, and even aid in weight loss, if that’s a path you’re on.
2. How long and how often should I sit in the sauna?
If you can get in every day for 15 to 20 minutes, that’s ideal. Longer sessions of around 30-40 minutes 3-4 times per week are great, too.
3. Is there anyone who shouldn’t sit in a sauna? Why or why not?
If you have the flu or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, you should never sit in a sauna. It will dehydrate you and likely make your symptoms worse. The same goes for if you’ve had a few glasses of wine or any other type of alcohol. And if you have any kind of chronic disease or infection, it’s always best to consult with your doctor before doing a sauna session.
Order for your personal home sauna today and get a Free Sauna Belt
And this price is just appropriate because of the enormous work that went into engineering and production of this product
Plus the fact that it is highly beneficial for all households especially in maintaining a healthy and beautiful body
However, we have a great news we just restocked and because you’re reading this up to this point we know you are excited to get your own personal home sauna.
So, we are committed to getting yours delivered to your doorstep within 1 -3 days depending on your location for N85, 500 only
All orders are payment on delivery-which means you don’t pay until you receive the product.
Don’t Order if you are not ready to receive in 1-3 Working days as our Delivery services are PREMIUM
WhatsApp us for more inquiries on 08180579044